Monday, December 19, 2005

The day del.icio.us went down

This phenomenon deserves its post: a selection of [tagged] comments from the del.icio.us blog.


tag: addicts

- uarghhhhhhh uarghhhhhh can't.....wait...any..more..must...post...to..de..lii.ciii...ous~

- badtrip. i'm a delicious addicted.

- oh God, where the del.icio.us/popular, i need it right now.

- i miss you so much! hope you come back soon

- Sorry to hear about the problems. This is good for me personally though. I'm an addict and this is a good time for a del.icio.us break.

- This is painful. Please hurry.

tag: ?!

- it's getting late, I have six sites that I need to bookmark and I don't want to leave the computer on the entire night. What to do, what to do? No worries my del.icio.us friends, I'm staying up all night 'til the service is up and running. Happy Holidays to all the good folks at del.icio.us, and the Yahoo! folks as well. :)

tag: !yahoo

- The horror has begun. This is what you get when you sell out. Yahoo blows, who uses Yahoo anymore anyways? Why didn't they disappear with the rest of the dot-busts?

tag: authorities

- Attention: It is very important that everyone REMAIN CALM. Do not panic. Keep a bag of peanuts and a towel handy at all times during this crisis. We can get through this if we all take a deep breath, relax and remember that your browser has a Favorites option built-in. You can make a folder called delicious if you want and bookmark your websites there. I know it's not the same, but it will get you through this terrible time. You can do this. I believe in you.

tag: outsiders

- You do realise you can still bookmark locally and then shut down your computer right?
Oh, and you could always search for what you're after, you know like we did last week before del.icio.us existed. I've never seen so much wining over a non essential and free service. It's absurd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home